Resources for pupils
Are you interested in learning more about science and research or would you like to get involved?
- Keep up to date with the latest research developments in all areas of science by reading the New Scientist magazine
- Listen to podcasts and watch videos about research happening at Oxford University at Oxford Sparks
- Discover how your brain works by watching ‘The mysterious workings of the adolescent brain‘, a TED talk by Sarah-Jayne Blakemore, who is Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at UCL and MYRIAD Principal Investigator
- Join in debates about the ‘Big Questions’ like ‘would you want to live forever?’ or ‘can money buy happiness?’ at Oxplore
- Take part in real research in different fields across the sciences, humanities, and more at The Zooniverse
- Find volunteering opportunities for young people in your area at vinspired